Saturday, December 3, 2011

Things that make me feel old...

 How come it feels like yesterday I was the Jr High girl playing ball in teeny southern Alberta gyms?


Now I'm a mom on the bleachers???? When did that happen?



We went to go watch my sister in law Jaci play. 

McKye clung to me for the first 40 minutes or so, until he felt like I would't notice he was enjoying himself.














Aaron did really good. 
Unless there was a bad call...



At the park this summer, if there was ever kids playing ball in the outdoor court, he'd run over and snag their ball to bounce...it was pretty funny watching those big kids react to this little guy (who should be intimidated by them) steal their ball. 

Luckily he didn't try that at the game.


We started on the bleachers...


...to the floor


















... then REALLY on the floor!



Jaci scored her first basket of the season for us:)

 Love her!
 Playing in the halls in the last quarter.




Two more boys and I'll have a team!

0 comments: