Monday, April 23, 2012

Becka's Buckin' Broncos Bridal Shower

In less than two weeks my little brother will be marrying, to quote him directly, 
"Thee perfect woman."

My soon-to-be-sister-in-law, Becka,  truly is wonderful. 

I sometimes wonder how Sam found such a great girl, then I remember ...I set them up!



Poor Sammy, I'm afraid, is terrified that I'm gonna hold him forever in my debt, when in reality I just wanted to insure that I got a wicked awesome sister-in-law. And I did.

Last weekend was her cowgirl themed Bridal shower. 
Fun decorations, yummy food, and cute games like:


Pin the hat on the cowboy. (Does he look familiar?)

And the classic toilet paper wedding dress, which the Bowen sisters kicked at.



What a treat to have another sister joining us! 
Welcome Becka.

Sam couldn't have picked a better girl in the whole wide world!
(even with his nosey big sister helpin' him out ;) 


0 comments: