Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My friend Amy, is awesome. I admire her for soooo many reasons. When she asked me to take grad photos of her oldest daughter, Kelsey, I was nervous but excited. And I'm so glad I did. 
She was gorgeous! Her dress was soooo classic, and just the best colour on her, and her hair was amazing-- the whole effect was just lovely. She was the lady of shallot meets elfin princess. And it was the perfect combo on her. According to her mom,Kelsey isn't much of a girlie-girl and it was no small feat for Amy to get her all dolled up. But you could tell she felt pretty. Which she should of because she was absolutely stunningl! The whole time, I was sooo glad that we were taking photos--I hope they will be a wonderfully memory for her, because ever women deserves a least a few times in her life where she feels truly beautiful. I was so privileged to witness and capture one of those nights for Kelsey. 

















































2 comments:

Erin Rolfson said...Best Blogger Tips

Gorgeous! Both the beautiful lady and the dress!

Erin Rolfson said...Best Blogger Tips

Gorgeous! Both the beautiful lady and the dress!